Go back to the TOC
- Exit (Alt-x): Quit Jajuk. Note you can also exit Jajuk by simply closing the Window.
(Check Perspectives and views for more about perspectives and views)
- Restore views (current perspective): Reorganize views of the current perspective as shipped by Jajuk team.
- Restore views (all perspectives): Restore default views position as shipped by the Jajuk team for every perspectives. It requires a Jajuk restart.
- Show view: select a view to be added into the current perspective.
- Create custom property: add a custom attribute.
- Remove custom property: remove a custom attribute.
- Extra Tags configuration : add new tags for Jajuk to consider.
See See Tags and properties for more details.
See Smart functions
- Find duplicate tracks: open the using duplicate finder
- Set alarm: open the using alarm clock
- Prepare Party: see Prepare Party
- Only show available tracks [Default=false]: do not show tracks on unmounted volumes (can be set in Preference view as well)
- Show album popups [Default=false]: Show or hide album details popups when moving mouse over albums in various views (can be set in Preference view as well)
- Disable any Internet access from Jajuk [Default=false]: Enable/disable Internet access (for lyrics, covers, lastfm etc.) from Jajuk. It can also be set from Preference view / Network tab.
- Manage DJs: open DJ Wizard, see using digital djs
- Manage ambiences: open Ambience Wizard, see using ambiences
- Configure web radio: see using web radio
- Device wizard: open the Device fast creation wizard, see using devices
- Preferences: open the Preferences view
- Help Contents (F1): Open this manual in a web browser
- Tips of the Day: display the Tips of the Day dialog
- Report a bug or feature request: used to send pre-formatted bug, feature request, note report
- Show Debug Traces: display last debug logs
- Check for Jajuk updates : check for newer jajuk releases
- Donate : opens the donation page
- About: show the ‘About’ dialog along with system information
Go back to the TOC