Go back to the TOC
This view displays all your albums as cover thumbnails, hence providing a visual representation of your collection. If an album has several cover, this view displays the default cover. Setting a default cover in Cover View refreshes the thumbnail in this view. Album thumbs are generated at their first display only and cached on disk afterward.
Sorting and filtering albums
- Sort by combo box enables album sorting by artist/ genre, year, discovery date or album (default).
- Filter by combo box enables album dynamic filtering by character string.
Show/Hide albums without cover
The bottom-left side combo box (default value is “Display all albums”) enables to show or hide albums without covers. It can be useful to see albums without covers to interact with them (play, get a cover online…). Three modes are possible :
- All albums
- Only albums with cover
- Only albums without cover
The Thumbnail size combo box allows thumb size selection (from 50x50 pixels to 300x300, default is 150x150).
If the returned albums don’t fit on a single page, the display is splitted into several pages. You can navigate rewind or forward pages using buttons or select directly a page from the combo box.
You can set the number of albums per page from the Preference view / GUI tab , default is 200.
The contextual menu
Contextual menu on thumbnails features:
- Play: Play album
- Push: Push the album into queue
- Play Shuffle: Play album with shuffle
- Play Repeat: Play album in loop
- Get tags online: Grab online tags from cddb system
- Grab cover online: Opens Grab cover online wizard
- Show album details: Force displaying the album popup
- Properties: Display album properties
The Grab Covers Online wizard
This dialog allows user to perform an online query to get a matching cover. If covers are found, navigate through them using the buttons next and previous. You can select matching covers using the OK button.
Go back to the TOC