Go back to the TOC
This view is one of the most important, it displays the playing queue and allows to change it.
Different types of items
In the playlist editor, you will find several types of items:
Regular tracks in the playlist.
: user selection to be played
. It is useful to know which are next tracks when there are no more than one or few files in the queue
: Repeated tracks show tracks that are played in a loop.
The Control Panel
Play selected playlist (all playlists except Queue)
. Save the playlist (all playlists). If it is a smart playlist, Jajuk will ask you to provide a path and filename to store the playlist.
Remove a file from this playlist. Next tracks go up in the list.
Add a shuffle track. Same behavior than the regular adds.
Up: decrease file playing index
Down: increase file playing index
Clear playlist: Under Queue playlist, it means to stop the player and void the queue.
Scroll: If this toggle button is enabled, the table is automatically scrolled so the current playing track is always visible.
Stop After: If this toggle button is enabled, Jajuk will stop playing when current track will be finished.
- You can also add new files in the playlist by drag and droping them from the tree or table views.
- You can select columns you want to display or hide by clicking on top/right icon of the table.
- The number of elements in the queue is displayed at the top of the view between braces.
- You can select all the rows using CTRL+A standard keystroke
You can get contextual menu on table item(s) for all playlists expect Queue. Select one or more items (using SHIFT or ALT) and right click. You will get following contextual menu:
- Play: play selected item(s).
- Push: push selected item(s).
- Add to favorites: Add this track to the Bestof smart playlist.
- Properties: show the track properties.
Go back to the TOC